- D. P. Ahuja & Co. is an equal opportunity organisation and we have among our members, men and women from all religious, social and cultural backgrounds, retired defence personnel as also physically challenged persons, who are nevertheless able to deliver, professionally.
- We are also an environment-conscious organisation, maintaining stringent pollution control and hygiene standards. We comply with all Environment, Safety, Security and Health standards comparable to internationally acceptable norms.
- We place great emphasis on running a transparent and ethical organisation. We do not select our foreign associates based on reciprocal work and we do not accept commissions or enter into any non-transparent arrangements.
- Our firm is associated with and actively contributes to several philanthropic, social responsibility and community development projects including running of tribal village schools, SOS "Adopt a Child" program, "Concern India Foundation" for education, health and community development for the disadvantaged, "Seeing is Believing" initiative for preventing avoidable blindness in developing countries, Rotary International for their Community Programs, Community Hospital Program, Community Drinking Water program, an artificial heart valve donation program, a regular scheme of daily midday meals for 100 street children of Calcutta.
- Our firm has a customised and committed human resource development programme for its members which includes free weekly health check-up; free daily in-house cooked meals; accident and medical insurance for all members, associates and their families; extensive sponsored social activities; yearly paid holidays in India and abroad and programmes for education and professional upgradation on a continuous basis.
- Members of our firm are associated with one or more of the following organisations:
Supreme Court Bar Association, Calcutta High Court Bar Association, Delhi High Court Bar Association, Confederation of Indian Industries [CII], Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce, International Bar Association, AIPPI, FICPI, APAA, AIPLA, Chartered Institute of Patent Agents [CIPA], Licensing Executives Society (USA & Canada), INTA, Marques, The Institute of Trade Marks Agents (UK), Computer Law Association, Rotary International, Royal Calcutta Golf Club, Royal Overseas League, The Smithsonian Institute, The Planetary Society, World Wildlife Fund.